Welcome to my blissfully happy world
comprised of music, books,
black and white movies, lots and lots of gluten, chocolate, family, love,
and fun-filled shenanigans!!

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Life Plan: Live in my Parent's Basement and Become a Hobo

Dear Job Market,

Hello, it's me again. It's been almost a month since we last visited. Four weeks, three interviews, followed by three non-job offers via phone call, and six rejection letters later and this girl is still jobless. I am quite disappointed. So far nothing is working out, so I am just trying to stay positive. Luckily I have wonderful friends who are very encouraging and supportive, especially Benjamin. I get so sad about these letters, and he tries to keep me positive. Usually he succeeds, I am so grateful that he's so legit.

However, being hopeful doesn't keep me from moving back home and becoming a hobo after graduation. Since it is exactly one month until graduation, the clock is ticking. I am going to find a job if it kills me! (hopefully it won't come to that). Round number two of my job applications has just been put in the mail. So let's keep our fingers crossed and our dreams intact. It hasn't been easy, but I know it's worth it.

Your friend,
a slightly discouraged, but still hopeful job seeker

No comments:

Post a Comment