Welcome to my blissfully happy world
comprised of music, books,
black and white movies, lots and lots of gluten, chocolate, family, love,
and fun-filled shenanigans!!

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Wait, It Is Already March??

Dear Nerves,

Please behave tomorrow. Tomorrow is Thursday. Just like every other Thursday, minus the fact that this particular Thursday happens to be March 10. No big deal. You can do this. I did not think I would be this nervous. There really is no reason to be so terrified. The kids play great, they don't even need me. But in approximately 20 hours I shall conduct my first song. IN PUBLIC!! Yikes. The silly thing is that I have no reason to be nervous. So if we could all just get along for the next day that would be great. You could even take a vacation if you wanted. Yeah, a nice vacation. That sounds like a win...

Cordially,
your less nervous friend

No comments:

Post a Comment