Welcome to my blissfully happy world
comprised of music, books,
black and white movies, lots and lots of gluten, chocolate, family, love,
and fun-filled shenanigans!!

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Band Nerd

Dear Band,

Oh how I've missed you!! I have been such a horrible friend these past few months. Here it is, the first weekend in March and we've barely spoken to each other since last semester. Not cool. I will take the blame for this one. Student teaching has driven us apart, but this past weekend has renewed our friendship.

Sometimes I don't think people realize just how important music can be. Yesterday the Hastings College Wind Ensemble played at NSBA. I don't mean to brag or anything, but we are great. It is always so much fun to be able to play with other musicicans and perform at such a high level of excellence. It is even more amazing for me to be involved since I've been at HC for four years now. It is amazing to see how the band has grown. My only regret has been that we haven't spent as much time together so far this semester. Hopefully we will find more time for each other. I know that I will try my best.

With much love,
me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment