Welcome to my blissfully happy world
comprised of music, books,
black and white movies, lots and lots of gluten, chocolate, family, love,
and fun-filled shenanigans!!

Friday, January 28, 2011

Where to Begin

Dear Blog,

Hello. My name is Kymbre. Nice to meet you. :)
Now that we've gotten the formalities out of the way, I just want you to know that I am extremely excited for our new friendship. While I am not the type of person who jumps on the bandwagon, I've finally decided to start blogging. Not because I have anything important to say, or because I am delusional and think that people will actually be dying to read about my life. Just because I want to, and mostly because my thoughts are getting too long winded for my written journals these days. Besides, after a year and a half my handwriting still looks like a kindergartener's, so this option was much more appealing.  I figured what better time to start a blog than the beginning of my last semester at college. I'm sure it will be quite the adventure. We have plenty of time to get to know each other, and I just hope that you'll like me.

So far I feel like we are off to a great start.

Your new friend,
me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment